A group of women attended a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husbands.
They were asked: “How many of you love your husband?” All of them raised their hands.
Then they were asked: “When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?”
Some of women answered “Today”, others said “Yesterday” and some couldn’t remember.
The women were told to take out their cell phones and text the phrase: “I love you, sweetheart,” to their husbands. They were then instructed to swap phones and read the response aloud.
Here are 11 of the funniest replies… If you’ve been married for a while, you’ll understand they are signs of true love. Or just plain very funny.
- Who the hell is this?
- Eh, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
- Yeah, and I love you too. What’s wrong?
- What now? Did you wreck the car again?
- I don’t understand what you mean?
- What the hell did you do now?
- Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
- Am I dreaming?
- If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
- I thought we agreed you wouldn’t drink during the day.
- Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn’t she?