Hello all of my fellow sleep-deprived, child-chasing, carpooling, kid-fight referees!
It is time for this week’s installment of the funniest parenting tweets on the internet! Let’s dive in because I know that I, for one, could use a laugh.
1. Where, oh where, did they go wrong? And, more importantly, is there time to fix this?
3. Get this woman a Nobel Prize! Now!
4. Perfect family portrait, if you ask me… If only mom had cake in her hair…
5. Not to mention your hair, waistline, and ability to focus on just about anything…
6. I agree but I would argue that it’s more like 98%.
7. OK, I want pictures of the dog in the hedgehog suit. Seriously: Pix or it didn’t happen!
My son wants a hedgehog 🦔 so now I need a hedgehog costume for the dog bc that shit ain’t happening #parenting— Neece (@neece5081) April 26, 2019
8. Clever little 2nd grade Casanova…
Going through my son’s backpack tonight while cleaning and found this gem. Please see the “date” section. He’s in 2nd grade people. I’m sorry @KSLSharaPark he gets this from me. 😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/pKUh3dqXT2— 🌹Nick Park🌹 (@sput_nick) April 26, 2019
Well, that is it for this week!
The trials and tribulations of parenting are both harrowing and hilarious. I always appreciate moms and dads sharing their stories.
It makes me feel waaayyyyy less crazy, for one thing.
Which one of these parents did you relate the most with?